Nash Stream Restoration Project, Coos County, New Hampshire
This project will restore approximately 5.5 miles of instream habitat on the mainstem of Nash Stream between its confluence with Emerson and Long Mountain Brooks. Restoration activities will include boulder placement, pool construction, large wood additions, floodplain reconnection, and riparian vegetation.
- Application for Nash Stream Project in NH
- Application for the Nash Stream Project in NH
- Photo Release Form for Nash Stream in NH
- Photo release form for Nash Stream in New Hampshire
- State Support Letter for Nash Stream Project in NH
- State support letter for Nash Stream in New Hampshire.