Oats Run, Upper Shavers Fork, Aquatic Passage Project in Pocahontas County, WV
This project will restore habitat linkages between a brook trout spawning tributary in Oats Run and the mainstem of the Upper Shaver's Fork at Spruce West Virginia. One passage barrier will be removed and replaced with passage friendly culverts and natural stream design techniques will be utilized above and below the new structure to ensure fish passage. The project will provide 4 miles of passage for brook trout.
- Application for Oats Run, Upper Shavers Fork, WV
- Application for the fish passage project on Oats Run, Upper Shavers Fork, WV.
- State Support Letter for Oats Run WV
- State Support Letter for the Oats Run, Upper Shaver Fork, Project in West Virginia.
- Photo Release Form For Oats Run, WV
- Photo release for Oats Run Passage Project in West Virginia.