Upper Shavers Fork Aquatic Passage Project, West Virginia
This project seeks to restore habitat linkages between two spawning tributaries and the mainstem of Upper Shaver's Fork between Cheat Bridge and Spruce, West Virginia. Poor tributary-mainstem connections continue to threaten the sustainability and expansion of brook trout populations in genetically isolated tributaries as well as those in the mainstem of Upper Shaver's Fork. To address these problems, two blocking railroad culverts will be replaced with passage-friendly culverts to provide over 8 miles of passage for brook trout.
- Application for Upper Shaver's Fork Project West Virginia
- Application for the Upper Shaver's Fork Project in Randolph and Pocahontas Counties West Virginia.
- State Support Letter for Upper Shavers Fork West Virginia
- State support letter for the Upper Shavers Fork Passage Project in West Virginia.
- Photo Release Form for Upper Shavers Fork Passage Project WV
- Photo release form for the Upper Shavers Fork Passage Project in West Virginia.